Friday, August 19, 2011

New Day New Leaf

Today I wake in gratitude, praying off and on all night long for the answers I stilled my mind long enough to listen to them. I don't have to take two steps forward and three steps back, all I have to do is walk with integrity the first go round and there will be no back. Simple as it sounds its not always black and white, I find I have lived my life in the hazy grey and feel comfortable dwelling there. I don't want to be in the hazy grey any more I want to walk in the Sunlight of the Spirit and he has given me the answers to do that. God has been patient with me and allowed me to find the right path, and I am grateful for that also. My life is still full of pain and anguish over Moe but I feel hopefull today that I can put one foot in front of the other in the right direction and make a difference without making a compromise. Today is a New Day with a New Leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment