Monday, August 15, 2011

Life is two steps forward three steps back

The more I progress the more I digress. Everything and nothing has changed. I am minus the booze but also minus a Brother. I go through the motions on a daily basis, realizing that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. And my intentions are good, but I do belive they have me on the road to hell. On the one hand I'm sorry because people inadvertanly get hurt, on the other hand how can I be sorry for helping those I love? 6 of one half dozen of the the other. There are never easy answers, or maybe there are and I just don't like those answers because they do not tell me what I want to hear. I think of life and know that if I don't do what I feel I need to do that things will not get done. I am the fabulous, amazing fixer of things...took that job over from my dad. Sometimes you just got to do what it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment