Thursday, September 22, 2011

That dreaded call in the middle of the night...

Sleeping soundly, occasionally waking myself from snoring too loudly...look at the clock 12:30am, good 6 more hours of sleep. I love to sleep at night, use to be that I didn't but I find now it is my only respite from the "real world" out there and so I have a new found fondness for it. And then there it is...the dreaded call with the ring tone I know so well, the one that melts my heart because my son sang me that song...echoing though a quiet house in a sleeping neighborhood, the volume on the phone must but up to 100 as I jump out of bed to "HEY MA, HOW YOU DOIN ITS YOUR SON NOW", quick glance at the clock 3:18...this must be bad.

I can't get down the steps fast enough, miss the call. But then it starts over "Hey MA,HOW" I am there and answer. My voice hardly works, which for those of you who know me know that this by itself should be a matter of record, in a horse voice the first thing I spit out is "whats wrong".  On the other end "Amber's car is gone".

What the hell is wrong with people? I understand the whole "lifestyle" but for goodness sake, there is two car seats in the back, the floor is strewn with toys. There is a lost passy in there somewhere that Fang is lamenting over, and I'm sure more than an collectors share of Puddy wear. Taking the only form of transportation from a family that is barly making it. People need to get a clue, don't steal from people who are barely making it like you are...GROW SOME CAJONES AND IF YOU WANT TO STEAL A CAR GO GO A LOT, COWARDS

No comments:

Post a Comment